3. This Site may provide links or references to other sites, but the owners of this Site have no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this Site. Dr. Contrast has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is done so at your own risk and without the permission of Dr. Contrast.
If you link to DR. CONTRAST’S Site, you agree that you:
• May link to, but not replicate, Dr. Contrast Site content
• Shall not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around Dr. Contrast Site content
• Shall not imply that Dr. Contrast is endorsing you or your products
• Shall not misrepresent you or your site’s relationship with Dr. Contrast
• Shall not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about Dr. Contrast or Dr. Contrast’s products or services on your site or otherwise disparage Dr. Contrast’s products
• Shall not use Dr. Contrast’s logos without express prior written permission from Dr. Contrast
• Shall not include content on your site that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial and shall include on your site only content that is appropriate for all age groups
• Shall not link to an internal page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the home page or bring up or present content of this Site on another site without Dr. Contrast’s prior written permission.
6. NOTICE REGARDING PRODUCT INFORMATION
The information provided on this Site is not intended to persuade any person(s) with regard to medical treatment of an existing or potential medical condition. Individuals should always consult with their physician before making any decisions regarding medical treatment of any physiological condition, including any provided on this Site.
7. Your use of this Site is at your own risk. Neither Dr. Contrast, any of its agents, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site will be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Dr. Contrast also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages that you may incur as a result of a virus, worm, or other harmful code that may be transmitted to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, browsing the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
8. Although Dr. Contrast may from time to time monitor or review e-mails, discussions, postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, Dr. Contrast is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Dr. Contrast will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Dr. Contrast to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
The trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, trade dress, and products (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Dr. Contrast and others. The Trademarks displayed on this Site are protected in the United States and internationally.
The materials of this Site are protected by Copyright and Trademark Laws of the U.S. and other countries and are owned by, or licensed to Dr. Contrast. All content of this Site is owned or controlled by Dr. Contrast. You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The contents of the Site, including any images, text, executable code, and layout design may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of Dr. Contrast.
Dr. Contrast neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Dr. Contrast.
10. Dr. Contrast does not maintain this Site for your personal information, education, and communication. You may not download material displayed on the Site for any use other than ordering information intended for downloading. In no event does any permissive downloading of any information on this Site result in a transfer or license of any trademark, patent, or copyright in such downloaded materials. You may not, for any reason, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Dr. Contrast’s prior written permission.